четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will create rad hand drawn stickers

I will create rad hand drawn stickers












About:

IMPORTANT: DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF ONGOING ORDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST FOR DELIVERY TIMES

I will hand-draw your preferred word,phrase,face ot illustration idea in the style seen in the examples. Perfect for T-shirtsPostersFlyersStickersMixtape & Album Cover Art and Product Packaging!

If you have any question regarding the total price, message me with your illustration ideas and I shall give you an accurate quote for the project :)

Thanks!
George


Reviews


dartcasting:Perfect. Thanks!

dartcasting:Perfect, thank you!!

georgemussel:Thanks ! :))

dommarcoccia:Excellent communication. Work delivered as described. 10/10

georgemussel:Great working with you.Cheers :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий