четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will do your illustration, concept art or character design

I will do your illustration, concept art or character design












About:

I will make an incredible illustration for you!
You can trust that you will be working with a professional, passionate about art, drawing, comics, concept art and character design.

You can be sure that your piece will be unique, with a design character and exceptional quality.
Feel free to ask what you want and provide the style you are looking for your work.
I'm a professional and with more than 5 years of experience working in the international market, attending comics conventions to sign copies of my books.

Reviews


tyefred:Awesome work. Highly recommended!

ceronejuan:great professional!

cedrickrivers:great excellent

ceronejuan:AMAZING CUSTOMER, GREAT HUMAN BEING!

agarcilazo:Thanks a lot for the work hope to do more in the future, great talent


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий