четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will do cute vector silhouette illustration of image or photo.

I will do cute vector silhouette illustration of image or photo.












About:

Hi
Welcome.
We make Smooth and detail silhouettes. Good use for symbol, logo, web icon, game elements, mascot, or any design you want. Easy to use or change color.

  1. I accept any object to draw as silhouette (Human, animal, etc.)
  2. Send me your image (recommended in high quality)


You will get following files.
1)  .jpg file Max. of size 3000 px in 300 dpi
2)  .png file Max. of size 3000 px in 300 dpi (transparent background).
3)  .ai file which is source vector file
4)  .eps file which is also source vector file 
5)  .pdf file which is also vector file 
Please send me message before giving me order so as to discuss more about the concern work.
Best Regards,
ZeelaXinGraphics

Reviews


printmeg:thank you I like but I tink I wll need it with the original colors.

websetups:Great! You know how to get the job done! I salute you!

zeelaxingraphic:Thank you so much sir i wish to see you again

peabooboutique:Very patient

zeelaxingraphic:Thank you so much I wish to see yo again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий