пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will illustrate a page for children book

I will illustrate a page for children book












About:

every children book has their own unique character and art style. I ever draw for some authors and i use a totally different drawing style for each of them. I wonder if we can bring the new one here.
I would love to listen to your story and idea and put it in illustration.
I want to draw pictures that kids could enjoy it easily :)

please give it a try \^0^/

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE MAKING ORDER.

basic gig only for 1 character with simple plain background. If you need more complicated one, please see gig extra or contact me first before place your order.

The fees on my Gig is for general order per page, including license.

If you a beginner author with limited budget, please tell me your offer, just tell me, if it's possible, there will be a deal.
For example, "my budget 'this', and this is my project, can you do the project?"

because when you ask an artist, just to compare fee, it's a bit annoying. really.

Reviews


cerrasanta:Wow! This is the first time I´ve asked Ei to draw horses and they are incredible. Exactly what I asked for. Try this gig. You´ll love her work.

eitatsu:thank you

cerrasanta:Love this one. Asked for a couple of changes and ended up with another brilliant picture. This artist is great to work with.

eitatsu:thank you

cerrasanta:Another superb picture.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий