пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will create animation sprite for your game

I will create animation sprite for your game












About:

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING


For $ 30I will design a game character  with 1 ANIMATION ACTION


For $ 95, I will design a game character with maximum of 5 ANIMATION ACTIONS for example ( running, jumping, flying, punching, falling, dying, shooting, etc)

Please look at my sample gigs to see my quality design.

I am also available for a ready-to-use full game aset. Please read the service packages.

I am an experience game designer with 6 years experience.
I also run game aset store. 

Reviews


abdulaziz2095:if you want best animation sprite for your game!)\nhola at gagudsgn)

gagudsgn:One of the best game plot I have ever worked. So excited. Thank you

osky_z:A true and rare artist! Always transparent on his work efforts and always reliable!! I’m very satisfied with all his art work!!

gagudsgn:Thanks a million. The room given for freedom of creativity to me makes me feel like I am working on my own game. Love it so much.

octopcorp:Nice fluid animations for a rollie polly, This seller went above and beyond and communicated with me when needed through out the project.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий