пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will be happy to communicate with you and make something unique and special for you! + See More

I will be happy to communicate with you and make something unique and special for you! + See More












About:

✉ Please check my portfolio and contact before you order! Thank you!  ✉


Hi! My names is Anna Morozova. I'm an illustrator and graphic designer. 

I will illustrate anything you want in my style. It can be illustrations for books, magazines, games, apps, websites, etc. Just give me an idea or description. Please don't be shy be as descriptive as you can.

I always begin to work with a discussion of the sketch, so you will get exactly the result you want.
I can also make discounts for big orders.



:- )



Reviews


lethaldayz:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

lethaldayz:AMAZING!!!

anmorozova:Yippee! Thank you!

artstuff15:Amazing illustrator; quality design; would order again!!

anmorozova:Thank you do much! Glad to help you)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий