понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will do the best for you.

I will do the best for you.












About:

Please message me before placing orderso we can discuss how we are going to work.

Beautiful pet portrait illustration

  • Hand drawn
  • black amp; white(10$)or color(15$).Please add one gig extra for including color on the illustration (5$ extra).
  • No background

The price for basicblack and whiteillustration is 10$. And the price for full color illustration is15$.Please add one gig extra for including color on the illustration (5$ extra).


Everything is hand drawn, so I will do a sketch first. At this stage you can ask revision if you need. Once the sketch is approved the next step is drawing or coloring. At this stage no major changes can be done. Some improvement may still can be done before the work is 100% finished.


please give me credit if my artwork used in commercial/published material.



thank you

Reviews


ellapa:talented, patient, kind, hardworking, professional. great job!

r_narayani:than you. Always learn a lot from your order

ellapa:great job highly recommend

r_narayani:Thank you very much. Great experience

rebeccac66:Rani was fantastic and Highly recommended. I will be using her service again for any future orders.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий