понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will make hand drawn line drawing illustration or portrait

I will make hand drawn line drawing illustration or portrait












About:

Hi and welcome to my gig!

I create hand drawn illustrations using my pens. It can be coloring page for your children, portrait as a gift for someone or any other picture.
Three basic options are available - simple line drawing, complex black and white drawing and colored image.
I can draw almost everything, but please, contact me before order.
If you need more than one image, you may order 2, 3 or 4 packages.
If you need 5 images and more, message me and we discuss a discount.
Send me a photo orattach images that needed for the illustration.

  • It's possible to add some color. Often I use my Copic markers for coloring.


  • Basic image size is A5 (148 mm x 210 mm) and 300 dpi.

For WATERCOLOR illustrations visithttps://www.fiverr.com/irinaburtseva/paint-watercolor-kids-illustration

I always open to any interesting projects. My favorite themes are food, flowers, plants, kids illustrations... but I can draw much more :)
Message me if you have any questions.

Reviews


cassbaldovinos:It's perfect and exactly what I envisioned!! Seller communicated great and delivered quickly. I love it!

jenniferkogon:Simply incredible!

zholy9:Once we got into communication, the process was fast and accurate. Very happy with the initial outcome.\n\nThank you

jenniferkogon:She is so amazingly talented!

juliansiebertcg:Excellent once again! :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий