суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will vintage christmas cards for family and kids

I will vintage christmas cards for family and kids












About:

Share the fun and excitement to everyone celebrating this Christmas and Holiday Season.

If you're looking for a beautifully designed card for your friends and loved ones, you're in the right place because I can illustrate creative and amazing artwork for you!

Pick the package which suits your needs and add the extras you want.

You can also send me some pictures that you want to include on the card.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
I'll be happy to discuss your idea and provide you with the best custom offer :)

Revisions, JPG, PDF, PNG, AI files are included.

Reviews


nerdistheword85:Seller is very receptive to feedback, works fast, and is very respectful.

mainordesigns:Buyer knew what he wanted, and helped me understand it too.

brendanennis:Unfortunately, this project missed the mark. The seller was quick to respond and made adjustments, however the main part of my purchase came a day late and did not match the descriptions I requested with no time to revise.

mainordesigns:Satisfactory Experience

katherineamirad:Very good communication, designer stops at nothing to achieve what you ask for. thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий