понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw anything cartoon illustration

I will draw anything cartoon illustration












About:

Hi, I could draw you any various cartoon illustration, from simple character to full detailed illustration, such as:

Message me first for specific cartoon, I could provide you an FREE sketch

  • Character design
  • Coloring page
  • Children storybook
  • Comic
  • Game art
  • Mascot
  • Cartoon Logo
  • Storyboard
  • etc


You get the result in JPG, PNG, or PSD at high resolution 300 dpi

You can place an order directly, just provide description and image reference if you have.

For any question , just send me message

Please check my Fiver profile to see recent works

Thanks :)

Reviews


sully316:The best around! Real nice person.

irkurniadi:Thanks Sully !!

thirschler:Great artist. I have done two projects with them, and would hire again.

irkurniadi:Thank you so much Thirschler !

thirschler:irkurniadi is a very talented illustrator, who communicates really well, and delivers in a timely fashion. I will definitely hire again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий