суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate an infographic by hand

I will illustrate an infographic by hand












About:

Need a great infographic for your blog, website, instagram, or flyer?
I can do that for you!

This gig includes: a raw sketch of one object
Please message me before ordering so we can customize your order :)

Reviews


brandsandvalues:Great quality of work.

furuno:Great - nice professional infographic of unusual style which really stands out.

dianajarrar:Really beautiful sophisticated design! Chloe was super great at communicating and delivering my design within my tight time frame. I will work with her again!! Thank you!

internal_comms:Everything Chloe does is simply magic! \nThanks so much for another fabulous infographic!

communityconsul:This is my second gig with this seller. They are highly skilled, great communicator, and create beautiful things!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий