воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw childrens illustrations for your story book

I will draw childrens illustrations for your story book












About:

Are you looking for an illustration for your next story? Look no further. I will draw a whimsical and beautiful illustration for your story. Whether it be for child's book or a graphic novel, I will create it with high detail and fully colored.


Reviews


lynndowis:It was a pleasure from beginning to end. As I write more books, I will definitely seek this seller again.

creditwars:I received the first illustrations which were great but it was only for the beginning of the book and not the end so I paid for more illustrations and seller sent back illustrations for the beginning of the book AGAIN. I spoke with her and asked for a correction, seller agreed to fix it on April 6th and I have not heard back. Book is now delayed.

lynndowis:I've always had a wonderful experience with Fiverr and with peipei.

mer20015:A+++\nSimply the BEST!\nThank you

banshee317:I love the work Peipei has done and continues to do on my books. I look forward to her next illustrations!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий