понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will create illustrations for t-shirt or any other clothes

I will create illustrations for t-shirt or any other clothes












About:

Hi there!
I'm student at the Faculty of Fine Arts and I think that I have experience to make what do you want.
I can make different portraits for you in my own style, realistic and carefully. It can be a traditional one, drawing on paper(just black and white with pencils) or a digital portraits in colors, shiny and beautiful! I can make portraits for everyone you want, close friends, a birthday celebration, your parents, your wife/husband, your sweet children or the new baby who comes in family, because is a nice gift and I will do this with pleasure for you! I want to share with you my art! Also I can make any other illustration after picture or what you have in mind for your clothes, for examples a personal T-shirt!

Please send me a clear picture to see details!
If you are interested, please contact me to chat about what do you want!

Best regards,

Geanina

Reviews


oscarpatterson6:Will be working with her in the future

geaninam:Thank you very much!

degsythadon:great work

geaninam:Thank you!

missymissbehave:Did an amazing job, quickly delivered. Will order again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий