понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will create amazing realistic vector portrait

I will create amazing realistic vector portrait












About:

I can make cartoon version of your photo with my style,

I draw exactly like the photo, so i can't make different pose or facialexpression.
If you send me cropped photo, the result will be cropped too.
.
  • I ONLY DRAW ONE PERSON PHOTO, but if you order for 2 gigs i will be able to draw 2 photos. ($5 per 1 figure)
  • i can send you transparent background so you can edit the background, and also JPG file with plain white background
  • If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends..

Reviews


acidpro:Good work!!

ifdawi:thanks

bangladejul:Very good job! Thanks for the fast delivery!

ifdawi:Outstanding Experience!

marvelz:good artwork


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий