воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will impress you with my willingness to help, my attention to detail and my ability to constantly exceed your expectations.

I will impress you with my willingness to help, my attention to detail and my ability to constantly exceed your expectations.












About:

Hi,

I will illustrates very professional-lookingfitness/ posingillustrations for your needs.

The past three years, I have already expanded my medical/exercise illustration services to
mobile APPS and ebooks.

I have thorough understanding of the images of human anatomy, its various subsections and exercise positions.

Please contact me here in the fiverr message board first.

I will give Special DISCOUNTED Package for bulk orders too.

Reviews


sergian_serban:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sschard:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

brunoaktyv:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

charlesmiske:Great creative was delivered. Exactly what I wanted. Quite happy with the results. Thanks.

mariasaeed91x:Thank you so much :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий