воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will paint simple pictures or scene (flowers, objects, fruits etc) using professionals' watercolor

I will paint simple pictures or scene (flowers, objects, fruits etc) using professionals' watercolor












About:

In this gig, I will paint your pictures (pets, portraits,flowers, landscapes, ideas, book illustrations, etc.) using my watercolor techniques. i will paint using professional grade watercolor sets (Winsor and Newton) and send a high resolution, printable file in desired file formats (JPG,JPEG, PSD, PNG, etc.) as order delivery.
feel free to message me so that i can explain better what you would like to know. for further discussion, do not hesitate to contact me. thank you.

Reviews


fan_artic:outstanding performance. i would highly recommend.

artninja_:nice person to work with

fan_artic:great experience once again. she is just the best. lovely art. thanks .

artninja_:very good experience

fan_artic:fast and totally awesome delivery. loved everything from communication to top notch delivery. the best i have seen so far


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий