воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will cartoonize 1 basic object of your preference.

I will cartoonize 1 basic object of your preference.












About:

Hello!

I'm Carlos and I'll cartoonize your product! Or whatever you want, but I don't cartoonize persons and animals, Only objects. A cartoon version of your product (or your logo) is perfect to make banners for your website, icons, prints, P.O.P, etc. I just need a good picture in HD. The Gig starts in $5 just for one object(objects, not images. An image could have many objects hehe)

Don't hesitate to ask me all the questions you may have!

Have a great day!

Reviews


elenacasillas:Wonderful experience. Super attentive

steward_:Great communication! It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you!

bettygebrekidan:I'm putting together an art piece for my boyfriend's birthday. He is going to love this. It's perfect!

steward_:Thank you so much!

ohyoonkwon:Looks great! Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий