суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your desired cartoon or chibi

I will draw your desired cartoon or chibi












About:

Do you want an original fanart of your favorite character?
Or do you want to be drawn in a chibi style?

This is the place you were looking for!

Ask for your desired character or for yourself drawn in a chibi form!


Reviews


zanturan:Complex and stunning!

nekoiichi:I'm glad you liked the final version!\r\nThanks a lot for buying my gigs. Everything was just perfect.

tomasp722:Increible!

nekoiichi:Me alegra que hayan quedado como esperabas, muchísimas gracias por comprar las gigs!\r\nTodo resultó perfecto!

xcludedent:Superb communication throughout the creative process. I enjoyed watching nekoiichi slowly bring a character concept to life.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий