понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will make an artistic collage

I will make an artistic collage












About:

"The collage is an artistic technique of assembling various elements into a unified concept."

We offer the elaboration of an artistic graphic, you can use for publicity, blogs, flyers, music and so many presentations that you want to represent ideas or a story in a single creative composition.

Category
• flyers
• posters
• brochures
• postcards
• ads
• invitations


I will provide you JPG, PNG or PDF file with CMYK color scheme and 300dpi.

Please send me a message before ordering.

Thanks :)

Reviews


robbinsmedia:Perfect! Thank you Adan. Great work once again!

adanguevara:Thank you :)

robbinsmedia:Adan is an amazing talent. I highly recommend working with him. He is not only a great artist but he is also very easy to collaborate with. I look forward to doing more projects with him in the future. A+

adanguevara:Thank you so much :)

robbinsmedia:very easy to work with and very talented.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий