понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your pet into a cartoon

I will draw your pet into a cartoon












About:

Hey there Pet Lovers!!❤

I will be making a Traditional Pencil Art Cartoon of your pupper or any animal you love.

I'll be sending:

  • the original scanned hand-drawn illustration
  • the enhanced black and white
  • colored with white background
  • colored with picture reference sent

***I reserve the right to use all my drawings with the photo references on my portfolio and social media.


Thanks Everyone!
I'm EXCITED to get your pet CARTOONIZED!

Reviews


pmkonstan:I was looking for a representation of a picture of our beloved golden retriever. It was a valentines gift for my wife.

jeromedl:Thanks bud!! Can't wait for our project!! :)

fanboy33:Love the image !!! Thank you for a great fiverr gig !!!

jeromedl:Thanks as always man! AND thanks AGAIN for the tip! Really really appreciate it!

fanboy33:Great job on the image !!! Thank you!! It's very fun !!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий