понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will design a fashion collection of 5 gorgeous designs of any garment

I will design a fashion collection of 5 gorgeous designs of any garment












About:

Hello! :)

You need a fashion illustration or a quick sketch?

You need some beautiful artwork for your blog or website?

  • You've found the perfect place! :)
  • I use pencils, Watercolors and markers for illustration.
  • You can also add gig extras like color, additional figures or add accessories and a lot more !
  • I can start from Scratch. Share your ideas with me or send me your inspiration and I will create a beautiful illustration.
  • If time permits, I will deliver the illustrations well before the time limit.


I also can make professional technical drawing of your garment

Feel free to order my gig for beautiful illustrations and sketches.

Reviews


wollamooloo:Very nice work! Fast and accurate, would recommend. Thank you.

fashion_ista:thank you so much

dedraphillips:Fantastic work and takes great direction. I will be back to work with you again!

fashion_ista:thank you so much will definitely with with you again

shashamoj:very good


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий