воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your portrait vector illustration in my style

I will draw your portrait vector illustration in my style












About:

I will draw vector portrait illustration in my style. It's simple and cool for your avatar or your other visual needs.



Steps:

1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality),
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review.


Note:

  • Head to shoulder only.
  • Send me good quality photo, recommended 300dpi.
  • Please don't send photo withcovered face or cut off around head.
  • If you need extra fast please send message before.
  • Only draw white background.


If you have any questions andIf you need more, please message me so I can send you a Custom Offer.

If you like my gigs, please share it to your friend and family.

Best Regards,
Wastoki

Reviews


torsoclothing:Great work, thanks

danabug:The seller was very nice and got most of the illustration correct but really did not do my nose the way it is. I asked for revision, to be thinner but instead he made it much larger and flat/fat. I was not given a chance for 2nd revision. I cannot use the illustration at all this way. :-(

ajanthanmahendr:He did a great job and did all the revision we asked without any complaint. Definitely will recommend him to anyone.

wastoki:Good project..really coperative and nice to work with.\r\nThank you and have a great day !

torsoclothing:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий