воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will make an epic artworks

I will make an epic artworks












About:

Please check fb page for more works, just searchLC The Artist

I will create an artwork good for wallpapers and loading screens of a game based of what you like either fan arts, your own game concepts or customized. I would make it the best as possible. I will keep my style for a better quality. Other style is welcome but I can't promise it to be 100% accurate, maybe a little bit similar of the sample provided.

I can work with other styles like cel shaded and grayscale. For now, I can only provide a sample of painterly work but you can check some of my gigs to see my other styles.

I can provide DISCOUNTS depends of the quality style of work, scene, details of how complex it would be. Feel free to PM for more.

I put my heart for every illustration I do.

Please feel free to message me if you have any question and for clearer instruction.

Thank You for your support! :)

(For the future, whenever I got my art skill improved, I will update the sample but not the works I made for the clients. Please check the most recent activity of the gig to see it.)

Reviews


thelaststarwhal:Fantastic Service, Even Better Drawing I definitely plan on working with this artist again

lctheartist:Thank You so much!

moonkit3000:Very kind and Professional will work with again and love the pictures its outstanding would recommend highly recommend!

lctheartist:Thank you so much! glad you liked it!

thelaststarwhal:Very easy to talk to. Willing to take any suggestion no matter how outlandish it may appear. And the art itself is amazing


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий