воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw beautiful fashion illustration

I will draw beautiful fashion illustration












About:

Hello!My name is Kate. If you are searching an stylish and unque illustration for your blog, magazine,website or another promotional material you are in the right place!) I will draw stylish beautiful fashion illustration according to your wishes. I draw by hand in different technics . I finish off my hand drawings by scanning and using Photoshop to give them an exquisite professional look.

Reviews


hanalamode:Great work!

lukebeckwith:the seller was amazing and very proffessional, and did everything i asked of her, it came out great and i coiuldnt thankyou enough :)

xavierit:Always nice working with her!

tatjana594:Many thanks for the beautiful drawing!!!

roberthenniger:I am always impressed by her work. Awesome


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий