суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will try to respond quickly and clearly. I will try to do everything to meet your requirements. + See More

I will try to respond quickly and clearly. I will try to do everything to meet your requirements. + See More












About:

Attention!! Due a new Fiverr rules, to avoid order cancellation, if you not sure about the price for your task from my pricing packages, please contact me, I will respond quikly. Very important, I was Level TWO earlier, now only level One. Order cancellations are very bad for my statistics. Thank you.

I will create illustrations using pencil, pen and brushes (Watercolor, gouache)
Alsofashion illustrations and technical sketches


As task I need some descriptions and photos, examples.
I draw only in own style, I can not copy the styles of other artists.
Ask the offer for unusual tasks.


I prefer to draw fashion,costumes,garments, clothing, technical sketches for sewing,fairy-tale heroes, children, teenagers, models, nature, architecture.





Reviews


elliesmith968:Perfect product again, so fast and the seller is so amazing at understanding everything I asked for and delivering it.

gtnatalia:Thank you Ellie, nice to work with you ;))

elliesmith968:Amazing work and so quick. Thank you!

gtnatalia:Thank you! Great experience! Wait on new tasks;))))

elleshka:great job.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий