воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will create 1 fun and original ink ebook illustration

I will create 1 fun and original ink ebook illustration












About:

IMPORTANT!! -CONTACT ME ABOUT YOUR PROJECT BEFORE YOU ORDER. AND PLEASE -ONLY 2 GIGS IN ONE ORDER!

If you're looking for fun and character-rich original illustrations for your ebook, I think you've come to the right place. Please put just two gigs in your first order. When I've finished those, it's OK to order the next two. This is simply to be able to give you my best work, and why pay me if you're not getting my best work?

Need a beautiful, digital Flash flip book for the web? Get my illustrations and then visit Flash book creator "mauiangel" here on Fiverr!


Reviews


arjonilla:Easy, and with excellent communication.

joshua1973:great work as always

snapple100:Awesome gig!!!

joshua1973:great work

diggingtochina:It is always a pleasure to work with Richard!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий