воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate your childrens book

I will illustrate your childrens book












About:

**CUSTOM BIDS**ASK FOR A CUSTOM BID!I offer my best pricing through bids. You'll be happy you did =)

BONUS: I CREATE COLORING BOOKS AS PART OF FULL BOOK ORDERS!

PLEASE NOTE:
This gig is for Children's BooksONLYand I work closely with my clients. My goal is to make your Indie Author project FUN and ENJOYABLEwhile creating a long term relationship as your personal artist. My reputation and feedback prove that my #1 priority is YOU =).


- ALL ART IS HAND-DRAWN, INKED amp; DIGITALLY COLORED.
- All files are 300DPI PNG files (for printing)
- LOTS of extras not shown--have a special need? JUST ASK!!
- All art includes Commercial Rights (NOTE:you retain ALL rights, but I ask that you credit me "Jaime Buckley" as the illustrator in your project. If you like, I will also list your book on my websites [in my portfolio], so as a bonus, I can help promote your book! YAY!!)

If you just need a few pictures done, see my illustration gig:https://www.fiverr.com/wantedhero/hand-draw-a-line-illustration-or-cartoon-for-you


NOTE:I DO NOT WORK SUNDAYS--SO IF YOU ASK FOR A BID OR MESSAGE ME LATE SATURDAY, I'LL RESPOND FIRST THING MONDAY.

Reviews


mikefurby:I cannot express how great and hardworking Jaime is in just a review. Not only did he make my thoughts come to life, but he has become a mentor and inspiration. THIS MAN LOVES WHAT HE DOES, and it shows. I wish I could give him 10 stars! Thanks again Jaime!

wantedhero:Mike, you are WAY too kind (but thank you so much ). You make it easy by writing delightful words that touch the heart. If you ever need an artist, I’ll jump at the chance. Wishing you all the success in the world with this book!

dbword:As always Jamie did excellent work!

wantedhero:thanks so much!

mikefurby:Working with Jaimie has made me feel like a true artist. The attention and customer service is unbelievable! I have enjoyed this whole experience so far and I am looking forward to continuing work with him. I honestly will NEVER use another artist for another children’s book. Jaimie is amazing and worth every cent!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий