понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will convert your artwork or image into vector

I will convert your artwork or image into vector












About:

I will professionally redraw / vectorize / trace / convert your logo or image to vector files. Only vector format file (ai/cdr/eps/pdf/Svg) is scalable without loss of quality and it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, posters, jumbo panels. With this enhanced image/logo you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout is perfect quality.

I have 5 years experience.

If you order my gig you will get:

  • Professionally redrawed and vectorized image in High resolution
  • Adobe Illustrator file
  • Coral Draw
  • EPS file
  • PDF vector file
  • full support untill your complete 100% satisfaction with results of vectorization


Formats:

  • AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF etc

ORDER NOW!

Please message me before placing the order to avoid any confusions or cancellation.

Reviews


pgooch:Easy to communicate and work with, Would recommend.

vectorhut:Thank you so much.....

okjoes:Outstanding work. Great communication.

vectorhut:Thank you so much!!!

edwardmatuszak:Very fast service and was able to make any changes I needed. Will use again.\nthanks\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий