понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will convert your photo to illustration

I will convert your photo to illustration












About:

Get your own portrait, portraits of your child/parents/friends, wedding or party photo in comics style! I can turn any your photo into quality comics style illustration!

For all packages:
I take people poses, color and composition from your photo and I don't change anything. If you'd like to add details or change something in your photo, just let me know in PM (additional charge). It's drawing incomics style, that's not classic realistic portrait.
Black contour, colouring. High resolution JPG, min 3000x3000 px (enough for print). Merging, collage etcwill be charged additionally.
I make some small modifications free. But such things as change of pose, recoloring (50% and more), change of composition are not free.

Only hand drawing, no any auto tracing or other computer generation.

I have incredibly huge experience in drawing of people. You can find my works in Google: Elena Naumchenkova illustrations.

Thank you for visit!

Reviews


lostjohn:Always a pleasure.

elenanaum:Outstanding Experience!

peters344:very nice coop

lostjohn:Thank you for your work!

lostjohn:As always, you provide excellent service and work. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий