воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will doodle chalkboard music album covers

I will doodle chalkboard music album covers












About:

Hellow !!

My Name is Charith, So far I am doing two successful Chalkboard Drawing Gigs in fiver !!

I will free hand draw an amazing Custom Album Cover for any of your need.


Mmmm...What I can design for you...?


  • CD/DVD Covers.
  • Magazine Covers.
  • Album Covers.
  • Single art Covers.
  • Book Covers.
  • E bookCovers.
  • Front CD Covers.
  • And many more.


Remember to check and add EXTRAS too !!

NOTE: If you need more than just a basic front cover, you can get extras to get advanced cover with more detail objects, shading and more hand drawn chalkboard font styles..

ORDER NOW !!

Reviews


mario7:A great design - thank you for undertaking the work.

charithmania:Outstanding Experience Amazing Amazing Amazing

mario7:Thank you for making the changes. I like the design. Thanks for your help.

charithmania:Thank you very much !!\r\nCome again !! Amazing !

mario7:What a beautiful design! Out of the box and original. Thanks for this work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий