понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will guarantee that you'll be 100% satisfie + See More

I will guarantee that you'll be 100% satisfie + See More












About:

I will create a simple character, scenes or object classic illustration,e book,comic book for you, based on your description, with one revision to make any changes you require.I will provide you with a PNG, JPEG, PSD, version of the character in any size you require with background.


  • For the simple 5 dollar gig I'll draw asinglelinear character or item in black and white / full color 10 $.


  • If want background and all in full color please order extra gig.


  • Please read my extras and contact me before you send the order.
  • Thank you :)

Reviews


booksuccess792:great thank you

olsi_tola:Thank you

booksuccess792:Great thank you

olsi_tola:Thank you my friends

stuartliddiard:Great service !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий