понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw you a doodle of anything that you want

I will draw you a doodle of anything that you want












About:

I will draw you doodles that can be used as you like, labels, business cards, covers, patterns, posters, whatever you need!.

Basic file size: High resolution, printable for max A4 in 300 dpi - File format: PNG with transparent background or white background, you choose.

If you need bigger size or complex objects or pattern, you can order an extra for EPS or AI format.

If you need something with more details or complexity don’t doubt in message me : )

Reviews


areally:Followed my instructions perfectly\nThis is 4th gig with seller----\nneed I say more!

dollmaster:Thank you so much for ordering again! Amazing client and always so kind and patient.

nnatale:Great! It was a pleasure working with them.

valleygrrl:One of the few sellers here that I love hiring again and again. Thank you for the awesome job!

dollmaster:Thank you for ordering again! Amazing client as always.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий