понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw quality cute illustration

I will draw quality cute illustration












About:

Hi, i can draw any kind of illustrations and graphics. These are just for to show what i did before. Just send me your idea, sample photos, sketches etc. We will find a solution about your story and make it beautiful. =)

Reviews


elegant2:Quality work, great communication, as always

aksozlem4d:Thank you. =)

elegant2:This seller has great work ethic and detail oriented. She followed instructions throughout and delivered a high quality order. Definitely recommend.

aksozlem4d:Thank you for nice comment. =)

sandraballys:Aksozlem is a such a good person to work with , I am very happy with my illustrations may God bless you and your work always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий