воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will edit or update any ai , eps and PDF files

I will edit or update any ai , eps and PDF files












About:

If You are Looking For Update, edit or Modify Your Illustrator Files, I can help you through this Gig
If you are Looking for any Editing or updating for your illustrator File Feel free to contact me through This Gig.

I Can Edit and Convert your Vector Ai, Eps

IMPORTANT!!!
Please Contact me Before Placing the Order (and attach your vector file on that message so I can take a look at it, that way I can tell you if I can do it and we can avoid cancellation)


  • Fix or modify your vector files (logo, illustrations, etc.)
  • Text Editing (need the font)
  • Color changing
  • Convert from Ai or EPS to Jpg, Png, Ai, Eps, PDF, Svg format
  • Add or Remove something from Vector File
  • Any other changes you need to design
  • I do simple vectorization sometimes (contact me before placing the order)

Important: You need to provide the font files used in your file or the fonts to be converted to outline. Failure to do so may cause delays or cancellation.

The above Gig only applicable On One Page file or only Updating On Page For Graphic update it.

Reviews


jmarti02:The seller said she was a graphics designer, but the result were very amateurish in my opinion. She should have cred for not giving in, but attention to details and specifications was far below expectations. I spent a lot of time finding her errors and discrepancies from the specifications. Files were delivered and she was fast between revisions.

ebyemenike:It's been great working with Vika and her prices are very reasonable. I will surely be back x

vikasdesigns:great expierence and fun in working with you.

vuente:I was so impressed working with Vikas. Her efforts to deliver exactely as desired was nothing short of amazing and we'll continue to do more work together

vikasdesigns:Outstanding experience.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий