четверг, 8 февраля 2018 г.

I will design a modern tattoo for you

I will design a modern tattoo for you












About:

Hello!

I´m Carlos a can make the BEST tattoo design for you. To make this possible, you've to send me some Information as Inspiration images, concepts, etc. I´ll make a pencil drawing sketch to define the final ink illustration. You can use it as you want, not necessary as a tattoo. You just have to define the size of the illustration.

Feel Free to ask me any question.

Thank you!

PD: I do not draw persons or any character (not yet) The Tattoo design will cost only $5 if it not pass a square of 5 x 5 cm or 2" x 2" If it pass the square, every inch will cost a dollar.

Reviews


aspire101:Thank you

graememcw:Very understanding of requirement, good work!

steward_:Thank you!

siberian_huskey:easy to work with

steward_:Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий