четверг, 8 февраля 2018 г.

I will replace face on any painting

I will replace face on any painting












About:

Please message me before placing order! 

I can replace face / swap face of any famous paintings . You can be a Russian Army General, Mona Lisa or any famous painting you would chose. If you are interested in having your awesome Russian Army General portrait, please read the GIG :)

How does this work?

1. Provide a high resolution picture that is clear of your face 
2. Once the picture gets my approval I will ask you about package you need & extras
3. I will provide you a custom offer
4. Patience for 3 days, unless you order 24h express delivery :)
5. Receive order, confirm & rate !

I offer:

- Standard 1000x1000 pixels digital painting
- JPEG or different formats
- Commercial use

DON'T :

- Ask for revisions unless is an error on my part
- Provide new instructions that have not been paid
- Order before you message me !

Looking forward in making your Army General Painting :)



Reviews


clelanders:Outstanding Experience!

unq7arg:Great customer! Very polite! Will love to work again together ! :)

clelanders:Outstanding Experience!

unq7arg:Thank you :D

clelanders:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий