вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will do a cute illustration with this style

I will do a cute illustration with this style












About:

Hello! I'm Daniela,  and I would like to illustrate something for you with this style!
Children's book or a portrait!
I can ilustrate in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or hand-drawings.

My extras

- Source File (+ $15)
- Add a bit of color (+ $5 - 1 day)
- Additional Revision (+ $5 - 1 day)
- Commercial Use (+ $15)
- Include a simple background (+ $5)
- Add another character (+ $5 - 1 day)
- Make a detailed and colorful background (+ $10 - 2 days)

Please, send me a message if you have any question, before purchasing of the GIG.








Reviews


kidder014:Daniela is awesome!

abcfiv:Perfect! Daniela is very talented! I hope I work with her soon.

danielacc:Thank you so much\u003c3

beachgirl57:Daniela did a great job... beautiful image...will work with her again soon.

danielacc:Thank you very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий