вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will make it happen! 5.0 (255 reviews) Contact Me From United States Member since Jan 2016 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 15 days Hey there, I'm Tatyanna from United States, I am professional digital artist, graphic designer, with years of experience, and i'm offering High quality drawings, with a professional service!

I will make it happen! 5.0 (255 reviews) Contact Me From United States Member since Jan 2016 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 15 days Hey there, I'm Tatyanna from United States, I am professional digital artist, graphic designer, with years of experience, and i'm offering High quality drawings, with a professional service!












About:

I will paint you a digital painting portrait! You can ask me for a portrait of your cute pet or any animal :)


  • I will send a high-resolution image JPG format (For digital Use)
  • For best results, send me good quality photo
  • One Gig is for one figure If you want multiple figures, please order multiple Basic Gigs


IMPORTANT:
Please Send me only GOOD quality photos  I can't do a good portrait from low bad quality photos.
Photo quality is very important to achieve best result Please:
- don't send blurred or low quality photos. 
- don't send overcast (too much shadow of your face) or night shots 
- don't send photo taken from a far
Message me first if you're not sure with your photo quality


contact me for a FREE DEMO of  your image before placing your order. 


If you like my gig, please PRESS SAVE button, and share it with your friends and family to help other people find my art ❤

PS: Each portrait take me several hours, if you like my work, tips are welcome. I do my best on every portrait!

Thank you
Tatyanna ❤ 

Reviews


perlitta:Seriously, Tatyanna is the best to work with! She was perfect! Very professional and delivered wonderful work, I am very happy with the result ,Will definitely order again in the future. Highly recommended

tatyanna:Thank you so much, I'm glad to hear that :) I've enjoyed working with you, it would be a pleasure to work with you next time. Thanks a lot for your kind words.

jparekh:Quick communication, excellent designs, and easy to work with. I will be back for more designs.

tatyanna:Thank you so much, I'm glad to hear that :) I'm really happy you've liked my work, I will be glad for your next coming :)

dinoam:Didn't ask much questions


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий