понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw a childrens book illustration in cartoon style

I will draw a childrens book illustration in cartoon style












About:

Hi,
I am experienced children's illustrator and graphic designer.
My style is colourful and playful to attract children's attention. I am really passioned of my work and love to tell stories trough my illustrations.
I can draw vector illustrations as well.

I will create illustration based on your description and will provide you with high quality illustration and in the size you required.

I am happy to provide you with a letter confirming that the rights of the illustration/s belongs to the client.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


michaelrossi315:So AMAZING - everything was so easy and she is super super quick and talented!! Thanks so much and will be working with you again very soon!!

design_ms:Thank you very much for your order. I am glad that you are happy with the result.

vtowersauthor:Mariya did a wonderful job! By far, better than I expected. You will not be disappointed.

toninospeciale:always Amazing, best seller on fiver

toninospeciale:Excellent work as always!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий