воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw animals in line art

I will draw animals in line art












About:

I will draw an animal illustration / line art for you.
Resolution isn't a problem just let me know beforehand what kind of resolution you would prefer.
I deliver on time and I'm also very flexible on minor revisions.
If you have questions feel free to contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ;-)
This way I can deliver to you the line art of an animal that is exactly like you wanted it to be!

Reviews


kimdhbutler:sent a challenge and got awesome

freyjabellatrix:Outstanding Experience!

juleoflaherty:Thank you! Just what I needed.

freyjabellatrix:Outstanding Experience!

gbecktech:Thanks, was looking for a line drawing but delivered drawing is nicer.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий