воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will design your custom typography logo and illustration

I will design your custom typography logo and illustration












About:

Welcome to my gig!
_________________

I will create a unique and professional design in the style of hand lettering or calligraphy.
You can give a name, bussines name, your company name or whatever you want in the initial logo. in fiverr I just make the lettering or calligraphy suits my style already on show at the gig preview image.
My work process
I write on paper using a pen brushgt; scangt; vectoring in Adobe Illustrator.

extra gig.:
• Source File: Illustrator or EPS I will provide a 100% refund if you are not satisfied in any way with the design, or by canceling your order.
do not hesitate to order design here.
Regard

Reviews


mzmoore83: Had no issues

mohamedrais:thank you

byronleggett:Cool very respectable and proffessional

chrisgallardo12:Very professional and timely!

mohamedrais:thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий