понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will create a cute printable for your blog

I will create a cute printable for your blog












About:

Hello and welcome to the the first gig on Fiverr designed to offer cute printablesexclusively.

That means tags, patterns, templates, cards, bookmarks, planners, etc.



Sure enough, you can use them not only on blogs but also for a party label, gift wrap, wedding cake, print, gift tag and many other usages.
Please send me a message before ordering. Every project is different and requires a different amount of time and work. Also, I prefer to know in advance about the project to make sure I have the required set of skills for it.
The printable will be delivered as 300dpi JPG/PNG, ready for print without extra charge.
Please note that not sending me a message before ordering might force me to cancel the order(for not having all the information, the skills for the job, etc).
Thank you for your understanding!

Reviews


rachc1:Love working with ruxandradraws! All her designs are amazing and she's extremely fast at providing the initial design and any revisions.

quinncere:I really liked the design and delivery was quick. Communication was really good, and the design looked nice. Thank you so much.

agneshsu:Ruxandra is the best. Delivers quick and has great designs!

bestideaskids:Great again! Thank you!

ruxandradraws:Thank you very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий