воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw you manga or anime illustration

I will draw you manga or anime illustration












About:

Please message me first and talk about what you want to order before actually ordering.
Refference pictures will help a lot. Just let me know when you're interested!

I will be showing you the drawing progress, if you see anything that may need some changes please let me know as soon as you can.

I have a job, so that's why sometimes it takes quite long to finish an order. But i will try to finish it as son as possible.

I DO NOT DRAW:
- sexually explicit contents
- Anything that may offend a person or a group
- Robots and monsters
- Complicated armor

Cheers!

Reviews


tjbexter:Good Experience!

hanarosa:Good Experience!

xboimac89:Outstanding Experience!

hanarosa:Outstanding Experience!

kingsophie:They were a wonderful artist who showed me every step to make sure that I got what I wanted. Fast delivery and overall got what I wanted. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий