суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will do awasome doodleart for you

I will do awasome doodleart for you












About:

hello
welcome guys ^_^

i'm an illustrator and graphic design.
I will create doodle art for you manual and digital . that is suitable to :

  1. gift birthday
  2. T shirt
  3. case phone
  4. Facebook cover
  5. logo
  6. walpaper
  7. and etc


i'll send image HD design for you in 300ppi high quality in Bamp;W color jpeg/PNG.
and as an extra i'll send soft file will be supply in PSD/PDF/AI format

I use more than 1000 character monster and flora and fauna. like bird,eagle,dinosour, flower and many more ..

(( you can give me your name or your word to combine in doodle and i will draw it for u ..))

for colored doodle and illustration you can notif me in your order


#note: if you want to order please contact me, to talking about your order project


thank you

my regrads
Fajar ArtWork


Reviews


justdoodooit:Great seller and easy to work with.

fajarbachtiar:thank you so much sir really happy to work with u again

dowser190:I am extremly happy with the work you've done !! \nLooking forward to work with you again.\nThanks a lot !!

fajarbachtiar:thanks yo much sir for your appreciation can't wait to work with u again

faizarhelmi:Great seller


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий