понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw cute and original illustration with unlimited revisions

I will draw cute and original illustration with unlimited revisions












About:

Welcome To my Illustration Gig.
I will create a cute illustration for you which can be used in children story or anything.
I love illustration and will love to help you with your project :)

What will you get in this Gig?

  • Cute Illustration
  • Full body illustration.
  • Full colored illustration.
  • Unlimited Revisions on All orders.
  • Free Source file.
  • A printable version included.
  • High-resolution PNGs AND JPGs.
  • Free commercial license.
  • 5 days delivery.
  • Real-time support.
  • Total satisfaction.


Am I the right designer for you?

  • I only provide high quality and professional work.
  • Client satisfaction is my top priority.
  • 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with my service.
  • No Hidden Charges or delays.
  • No compromise over quality.
  • Professional execution till the work gets a thumbs up.
  • To me, client relation is better than the budget.
  • I can provide a follow-up service even after the job is done.


Why should you pick me when there are others Who are offering same things?
I provide original work and like to make things from scratch, as I know,
"Quality Always Wins Over Everything"

Cheers :)

Reviews


thedarcsage:Awesome as usual! Great, positive Seller and very respectful and nice!

angelathng:Thank you so much for your awesome feedback.

thedarcsage:Awesome, professional ads were provided and finished! Thank you!

angelathng:Thank you for your awesome time :) Would love to work with you again.

willson:That's funny, thanks Angela great job


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий