понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will painting illustration every styles for you

I will painting illustration every styles for you












About:

Hi there! I know you need drawing illustration, I'm illustrator for vector and digital painting with the cheapprice !
I can create anyillustration for your order
such ascomic, games asset, manga etc. as your wish.
addition for character also backgroundillustrations

My process is
1.sketch and send to you for check idea and concept
2.Full scale painting / drawing

My software are Photoshop, GIMP, Clip studio, Pro create, Illustrator. I'm guarantee our software is not illegal !
please contact to mefirstfor make your best production order.

Reviews


johannett321:Outstanding Experience!

dichi007:Outstanding Experience ! good conversation.

tinygaminggames:Outstanding Experience!

dichi007:Outstanding Experience, customer have good conversation and have reference

anbupro:Great response time and dedication to client.\nGreat Gig


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий