понедельник, 30 апреля 2018 г.

I will design world scratch map for commercial use

I will design world scratch map for commercial use












About:

Hello Fiverrian,
I am an established Graphic designer as well as map designer.In this gig i am offering Scratch off world map with 2 layers.You can use files commercially at Amazon,Ebay,Alibaba or other maket places.

Lets take a look what service i will provide you with the gig :

- Print Ready (JPG),AI,EPS,SVG or whatever you want )
- Fast delivery
- Unlimited revisions for each
- Friendly communication and Quick response because i am using Available now beta*****

Why You hire me?

  • Best quality
  • Quick delivery
  • Almost pixel perfect design
  • Get source file
  • Satisfactory and professional results

You can also fix the price by discussing with me ****

I am also designing vector map,color coded map,Road map.Please check my other map designing gig******

Just waiting to hear a call from you. You Can also check my another gigs to get an idea about what type of services i provide.

***Contact Before ordering ****

Sazid

Reviews


nemoffy:Great communication. Excellent job!!

sazid_hassan:Thank You so much.I have enjoyed the working hours.You are so friendly..We will work together again.

trilogy87:we wanted to do many small details in design and Sazid has done all perfect, thank you

sazid_hassan:I am always here to help you with my services.Let me know when you need to add cites.Thank you for the tip.I am really inspired !! Will work with you soon.

trilogy87:Sazid is amazing professional designer, it was great to work with him.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий