воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will create illustration for children book

I will create illustration for children book












About:

I'm a graphic designer with more than 3 and half years experience in this field . I'm creative and professional designer.
I'm hard worker , perfectionist , trustworthy and i love a good challenge!
Any kind of illustration you want you can offer me and job will be done at time. I will fulfill your need. My goal is to satisfy my client.
You can Contact me any time and get the job done.

Reviews


sheilalynch:Great effort to give quality work...

isharajayasingh:Outstanding Experience!

sheilalynch:Great artist. Great communication.

isharajayasingh:Outstanding Experience!

sheilalynch:lsharajayasingh is a wonderful artist to work with. He listens to my requests and produces great images. Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий