воскресенье, 29 апреля 2018 г.

I will create any vector illustration

I will create any vector illustration












About:

I will create flat vector illustration of a single character or object similar to my design samples shown and will deliver to you in JPEG/PNG format. Source file in AI can also be included, please see premium package.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me.thanks!


Reviews


lesliecadet:Billiemon was very receptive to my instructions. She rush delivered the order as promised. She communicated very well, and never left me wondering about the status of the order.

chuckles2711:Amazing! I’ll be back for more! Thanks so much

billiemon:You're welcome! Thanks for ordering!

dudi4you:Great seller. Provided fast and quality work. Will come back again.

billiemon:Thank you for ordering!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий