суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw or write anything in my pen and ink style

I will draw or write anything in my pen and ink style












About:

Hi, I'm diegoisui and with my handmade "chaotic" skill drawing I will make your Photo/Idea/Text into a sick Illustrationin my style.

For$5you will getonly lettering, up to 15 wordswith white sheet paper background. I will delivery the result of my work in JPG files with size as you requested, up to 2500pxWidth x 3500pxHeight.

-------------------24 HOURS EXPRESS DELIVERY-----------------------

Pricing:

  • $5:For $5 you'll get:Only Lettering, up to 15 handmade words, Black amp; White (2500x3500px)
  • $10:For $10 you'll get:1 Illustration, (1 Object), Black amp; White (2500x3500px)
  • $15:For $15 you'll get:1 Illustration, (Various Objects + Background), Black amp; White (2500x3500px)

If you have any question, or you want to know a price for your Illustration, don't hesitate and just send me a message. Thanks!!

-----ALL PACKAGES ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 24 HOURS-----

Reviews


david1978touray:Just awesome

diegoisui:Outstanding Experience!

minh27:Job as described

diegoisui:Thank you!

david1978touray:Great job once again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий